Please submit a type written 500 word minimum essay responding to the following questions:
- What were the most significant events in the past four years of your artistic or design development?
- What are your principal interests and concerns when not making art or solving design problems?
- What kind of material (books, magazines, exhibitions, films, etc.) do you read or view about art, design or culture?
- Does your reading and experiences affect how you design or the art you make? If not, how do you think about design solutions and creating art?
- What are the strengths and—importantly—limitations of your art and design skill, of your creative work, and of your academic research and writing skills?
- Name an artist or designer, past or present that has inspired you to become an artist or designer. What about their work did you find most intriguing?
- What would you hope to achieve while attending Kendall?
- What are your goals as an artist or designer?
You may email your Statement of Purpose to: email@example.com or send it in the mail to the attention of the Kendall Admissions Office.
- Toll-Free: 800.676.2787
Loading spectacular images…