High school students can earn KCAD college credit through our Dual Enrollment program. Students can enroll in classes on KCAD's campus in Grand Rapids, Michigan or at one of our satellite dual enrollment locations.
It's a great way for highly motivated juniors and seniors who are strong in art and design to get a jump on college. You may even be eligible to receive tuition support through the State of Michigan - State School Aid Act. Speak to your school counselor for eligibility requirements and more information.
The application period for consideration into the Dual Enrollment program for the Spring 2015 semester has opened. Students interested in participating must submit an application for each semester they wish to participate. Students will not be admitted or registered for dual enrollment courses after the KCAD semester begins.
- Complete the online application here.
- For instructions, review this document: DE_Online_Application_Instructions.pdf
- If you are currently enrolled in the Dual Enrollment program for the Fall 2014 semester, you will need to complete this form with your online application: SPRING_2015_KCAD_Dual_Enrollment_Form_CONTINUING_STUDENTS.pdf
- If you are not currently enrolled in the Dual Enrollment program for the Fall 2014 semester, you will need to complete this form with your online application: SPRING_2015_KCAD_Dual_Enrollment_Form_NEW_STUDENTS.pdf
- First time applicants to the KCAD Dual Enrollment program must have a portfolio review with a KCAD Admissions Officer or KCAD Dual Enrollment Instructor and must submit an official high school transcript to KCAD.
For any questions, please contact the Shana Hansma by email or phone (800) 676-2787
Our Dual Enrollment Partners
Not all partner schools host a dual enrollment program or are currently active. Please complete the inquiry form for information about dual enrollment in your area.
- Byron Center
- Career Line
- East Grand Rapids
- East Kentwood
- East Lansing
- Forest Hills
- GR Catholic Central
- Grand Blanc
- Grand Ledge
- Imlay City
- Kalamazoo Central
- Kenowa Hills
- Lakeview HS
- Paw Paw
- Portage Northern
- Rochester Hills Stoney Creek
- West Ottawa