The 2014-2015 academic year application deadline is January 31, 2014 for incoming undergraduate students, both freshmen and transfer.
Students must enroll full-time (12 credits minimum). Any new student may apply as there is no minimum grade point average required to enter this competition.
Your submission must include the following application materials:
- A completed Award of Excellence Registration/Application Form - please see Quick Links.
- A CD Rom of six (6) images of your best work. Images should be formatted as JPEG files. Images must be labeled with your name and an image number. Images will not be returned.
- One page IMAGE LIST that corresponds to numbered images and indicates title, medium, size, and date of completion.
- Brief Artist Statement explaining and/or describing your work. (This is separate than the Statement of Purpose submitted with your application for admission).
- A completed ADMISSIONS File, that includes transcripts from high school and/or college, a statement of purpose, as described on the admissions application, and portfolio review or observation exercise.
*** Awards are disbursed based on full-time enrollment at KCAD (12 or more credit hours per semester) and students must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 for renewal consideration and funding availability.