“...support and promote the advancement of Kendall College of Art and Design of Ferris State University (KCAD) as an institution and to foster a spirit of community, involvement, and life-long connection by its alumni.”
KCAD's Alumni Association offers a variety of benefits, networking events, and opportunities for life-long learning and connection. In addition to KCAD-specific benefits, alumni also receive benefits from Ferris State University.
KCAD Alumni Benefits Include:
- 10% discount on Pro Folio, Grow Folio, and Go Folio, Continuing Studies professional development and enrichment courses. This discount includes family members residing in the same household under the age of 18.
- Access to KCAD's CareerLink, and other employment resource.
- Subscription to Portfolio, bi-annual magazine.
- $5 off Grand Rapids Art Museum (GRAM) membership. Enter discount code "kcad2016" in appropriate field during online registration.
- 5% discount for Alumni to attend GRAMStudio programs. Enter discount code "kcad2016" in appropriate field during online registration.
- 10% discount on already discounted prices at Service Reproduction.
- Borrowing privileges and access to online resources (on campus only) from Kendall Library Services with KCAD student ID.
- Travel discounts for rental cars, trucks and hotels.
- Discount on auto and home owners insurance from Liberty Mutual.
- Access to the Alumni Insurance Program, assisting recent graduates with insurance needs, such as short-term medical insurance and group-level term life insurance.
- Cash Course: learn about financial basics.
- Free alumni email address.
Ferris Alumni Benefits Include:
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.