Distinguished Alumni Award
The Distinguished Alumni Award is given to an alumnus who has demonstrated outstanding devotion, significant achievement and exceptional contribution to his/her profession and community. This person has fulfilled Kendall’s mission by becoming a leader in their field.
Recent Graduate Achievement Award
The Recent Graduate Achievement Award is given to an alumnus who has graduated in the last 10 years, has demonstrated outstanding personal and professional achievements, and has achieved significant strides in the advancement of his/her professional career in the short period since graduation.
Community Service Award
The Community Service Award is presented to an alumnus who has contributed significantly to the community and recognizes the importance of giving back by volunteering time, services, and/or creative skill or providing financial support for the betterment of his or her community. This person could contribute to the art and design or other areas of the community.
- Please fill out the 2012 DAA nomination.pdf and email to email@example.com. (If the pdf opens in your browser window, save a blank copy to your hard drive.)
- Please review the award definitions.
- Please include your information so that we may send you an invitation.
- Nominate your candidates for the appropriate categories. Yes, you may nominate more than one candidate.
- Each nominee will be notified of their nomination and will be asked to submit any additional information such as biographical information, portfolios, resume, articles, or community service projects they wish to submit to the panel of judges.
- The panel of judges reserves the right to place the nominee in other categories if appropriate.
- Please complete the online form and submit.
- Include as much information as you can about your nominee so that we may contact them personally.