Graduates of the December 2013, May 2014, and August 2014 semesters are eligible to participate in this ceremony. A reception will be held at the College immediately following the ceremony. Please refer to the 2013-2014 Commencement Booklet
In order to receive your diploma, the following requirements must be met:
- Submission of an Application for Degree.
- Successful completion of all required courses.
- No outstanding tuition, fines, unreturned books, etc.
- If applicable, Direct Loan Exit Counseling and Perkins Loan Paperwork must be completed. DO NOT DISREGARD information you receive from the main campus regarding this information.
- Submission of a high resolution digital image (jpg) or 5 sec. H264 video under 25megabytes, for those receiving BFA and MFA degrees. Email to email@example.com or submit CD to Student Services desk.
You will receive ten Commencement announcements, and four Commencement tickets (for general admission) to the Commencement Ceremony. available in mid-April, free of charge, which can be picked up in the Student Services Office.
Cap/Gown and Honor Cords
You will need to order your cap and gown for the ceremony: 2014 Cap and Gown Order Form. DISREGARD any information regarding cap/gown and announcements from the main campus at Ferris in Big Rapids.
Honor cords, if applicable, can be picked up with your cap and gown. Honor cords are given to graduates with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
No recent events.View all Commencement Events